Promap Premium Layers provides easy access to data including property sold prices, planning applications, land registry titles, and many more. As part of the planning applications layer it is now possible to view large applications as polygons in Promap where coverage is available?
What does this mean?
- Nearby large scale applications can influence both valuations and decision making regarding a potential site purchase or opportunity. Visibility of these is crucial and the polygons will help highlight those surrounding your site.
- Large applications as polygons ensure these are more likely to be picked up within the search radius of a site that they could impact.
- We know finding the right information surrounding planning can take hours, Premium Layers brings this all to one location presented clearly within Promap allowing you to visualise applications instantly and dig into the detail via the direct URLs as a clear next step.
What’s the coverage?
- Coverage is not 100%, but does include 75% of land coverage in Great Britain.
- Large applications have been captured as polygons from 233 Local Authorities, with a further 25 being added
Why is there only partial coverage?
Large Planning Application polygons are sourced (where possible) on a weekly basis, from the Local Authorities that have the polygon information available digitally on their websites.