QuickPrint – Because sometimes you just need to print and go
In a nutshell, QuickPrint makes mapping quicker and easier without compromising on accuracy or quality.
Because you told us you don’t always require the in-depth, multifunctional mapping process, we have added the free option of the QuickPrint feature for all users. And, to help kick it off, we’re hosting a webinar to take you through this new, streamlined addition to Promap so you can hit the ground running the first time to you use it.
More choice and the highest quality data sets
By using Promap, you get the best of both worlds. You have the variety of content and detail when you need it, and now at the click of a button, you have a streamlined, stripped-down journey that still produces high-quality, accurate maps.
- Promap QuickPrint is intuitive, with one run-through you’ll know exactly what to do
- Streamline the process for printing your maps as needed
- Tailor your Promap system to your exact printing needs
A free feature to make things simpler
This feature is the latest way we are improving Promap, and so comes at no extra cost. You won’t lose any functionality. When you need to use the traditional workflow and a greater variety of outputs, you simply return to the standard Promap workspace.
Our product experts Nick Mills and Paul Marshall will cover the following:
- How Promap QuickPrint will streamline the map printing process
- Find out how you can tailor Promap for your exact printing requirements
- Q&A – ask our experts how to create your ideal Promap printing set up
…so you can be up and running in minutes.