Adding websites to your Trusted Sites list is a good way of maintaining your on-line protection & security whilst allowing websites you trust not to damage your computer, whilst still allowing them to function without restrictions that impede your user experience. Steps on how to add our domains to your trusted sites list are as follows:
- From Internet Explorer Go into the Tools menu and choose Internet Options.
- Go to the Security tab, highlight Trusted Sites and click on the Sites button.
- Remove the tick from the “Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone” box.
- In the top box “Add this website to the zone”, type in the domains below clicking the Add button after each.
*.landmark.co.uk *.landmarkinfo.co.uk *.promap.co.uk *.promapserver.co.uk
- Once the above domains have been added click on the Close button in the bottom right.
- You should now be back at the Security tab of Internet Options. Ensure that there is no tick in the box labelled “Enable Protected Mode”.
- Click on the Apply button in the bottom right, then click on the Ok button to come out of Internet Options.
- Close Internet Explorer and then relaunch Internet Explorer for the settings to apply.