Promap uses browser caching to support quick and efficient loading of different aspects of the website. Caching will mean that when you access the website for a subsequent time, it will load faster. However, with frequent updates being released to the Promap site it may be necessary to clear your cache to ensure these new features are loaded in a timely manner and do not cause any issue with what you are seeing on the screen.
Step 1: Complete a Hard Refresh (Control + F5), this will load the page fresh.
Step 2: Clear your cache for the last 7 days. Instructions for the various browser types are below.
This article will provide a quick overview to help clear the cache for different browser types.
- Click on the three dots (in a vertical line) in the top right corner
- Click on History in the menu (then History again).
- On the left hand side of your screen, you will see Clear browsing data, click this. (Alternatively use Cntrl + Shift + Delete as the shortcut)
- Select Cached images and files from the menu, click on CLEAR DATA
- Click on the gear wheel in the top right corner
- Click on Safety in the menu
- Select Cookies and website data from the menu, click on Delete
- Click on the three dashes in the top right corner
- Click on the Library and click on History
- Click on Clear recent history
- Select Cache form the options in the menu and click Clear Now
- Click on the three dots (in a horizontal line) in the top right corner
- Click on Settings in drop down menu
- Within the Clear browsing data section, click the Choose what to clear button
- Select Cached data and files and click the Clear button.